Fatherly Love African Proverbs
When you follow in the path of your father, you learn to walk like him. - African Proverb
Hold a child with both hands. - African Proverb
Learning expands great souls. - African Proverb
If a child washes his hands he could eat with kings. ∽ African Proverb
Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable. - African Proverb
Nobody is born wise. - African proverb
A person is a person because of other persons - African Proverb
Ten additional fatherly love quotes and African proverbs we love.
In the king, there is the father.
Skill is stronger than strength.
Our mothers give to our spirit heat, our fathers light.
Patience is a necessary ingredient of genius.
Like the air, the water, and everything else in 5the world, the heart too rises the higher the warmer it becomes.
Lions are not frightened by cats.
Love is the father of love.
Old heads will not suit young shoulders.
One good father is worth a hundred teachers.
People throw stones only at trees that have fruit on them.
Together we build awareness that boost harmony, education, and success, below are more links to articles you will find thought provoking.
- Historical African Country Name
- Top 20 Largest Countries in Africa
- How many countries does Africa have?
- Roots of Africanized Christianity Spiritual Songs
- Chocolate Processing Facts History and Recipes
- Awesome Kenyan Woman
- Land is Not For Women in Sierra Leone
- African Kente Cloth Facts
- Accra the Ghanaian Capital Ultimate Mall Experience
Fathers love with eternal bottomless love. - African Proverb