South African Biltong Meat Stew Recipe
Biltong Cabbage Stew South African Recipe
Biltong is a traditional snack from Southern Africa made of dried meat, biltong is not jerky. Biltong is substantially softer and thicker than jerky because it is air-dried whole for around 20 days and then cut into the desired amount.
More economical easy lunch and dinner recipes to make right now so you never have to eat or prepare a boring meal again.
- Curried Tanzanian Coconut Okra Recipe
- Yedoro Stir Fried Ethiopian Chicken Dinner
- Senegalese Chicken Vermicelli
- Caldo Verde Portuguese Kale Soup
- Air Fryer Black Eyed Pea Dumpling Stew