Umkhiwa Salted Figs with Honey Recipe
Umkhiwa Recipe Salted Figs with Honey
4 large fresh figs
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup orange blossom honey
¼ teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 325°F. Gently wash and pat dry figs. Toss figs with oil place stem side up in a shallow baking pan. Roast for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and quarter without cutting completely through the figs. Meanwhile, add honey to a heatproof cup and microwave for 1 minute. Pour honey evenly over figs, sprinkle with salt and serve warm.
More economical easy lunch and dinner recipes to make right now so you never have to eat or prepare a boring meal again.
- Curried Tanzanian Coconut Okra Recipe
- Yedoro Stir Fried Ethiopian Chicken Dinner
- Senegalese Chicken Vermicelli
- Caldo Verde Portuguese Kale Soup
- Air Fryer Black Eyed Pea Dumpling Stew