Simple Nigerian White Coconut Rice Recipe
Nigeria has a rich history of food and culture. Here is one of our favorite recipes from Nigeria, Coconut Rice. This coconut rice side dish goes well with pork or chicken.
Simple Nigerian White Coconut Rice RecipeIngredients
2 cups cooked jasmine or white rice
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
In a medium saucepan over medium heat add oil, heat then add shredded coconut, toast until light brown. Reduce heat to low, fold in remaining ingredients to the shredded coconut mixture. Serve warm.
More easy breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes to make right now.
- Curried Tanzanian Coconut Okra Recipe
- Ethiopian Scrambled Egg Breakfast
- Senegalese Chicken Vermicelli
- Chadian Steamed Honey Cassava Buns
- Nigerian Breakfast Fried Akara and Ogi