Palindrome city names on the continent of Africa
A palindrome is a name that can be spelled either from left to right or right to left identically. In other words, palindromes are words, which read the same backward. Mom and Dad are two simple palindromes.
In Africa, Nigeria has the most places on the African continent with seven cities whose names are palindromes.
Madagascar holds the record for the longest city with a palindromic name, Anahanahana, Madagascar.
There are 20 palindrome city names on the continent of Africa located in 13 African countries of Angola, Burkina Faso, Chad, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, and Zimbabwe.
City names on the continent of Africa that reads the same backward as forward.
City of Iai
City of Ibi
City of Madaradam
City of Anahanahana
City of Lellel
City of Akka
City of Tassessat
Nigeria Cities of:
City of Matam
City of Dibid
Somalia Cities of:
City of Illibilli
City of Madoko Dam
Did you know
IDI is the first name of a notorious Ugandan dictator whose first name is a palindrome.
Together we build awareness that boost harmony, education, and success, below are more links to articles you will find thought provoking.
- Historical African Country Name
- Top 20 Largest Countries in Africa
- How many countries does Africa have?
- Roots of Africanized Christianity Spiritual Songs
- Paying Money To Tour Slums in Africa
- Awesome Kenyan Woman
- Land is Not For Women in Sierra Leone
- African Kente Cloth Facts
- Accra the Ghanaian Capital Ultimate Mall Experience