Killer Daisy Growers in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda
Pyrethrum killer daisy Growers in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda
The Pyrethrum daisy flower natural insecticide flower thrives at high altitudes, in volcanic soil and grows in some of the most interesting places in East Africa's Rwanda, Kenya and Tanzania.
SC Johnson Company substantially increased its purchase of pyrethrum from Rwanda’s 15,000 farmers who harvest chrysanthemum flowers for pyrethrin in the Ruhengeri area of Rwanda.
In Kenya, MGK, an accounting and auditing firm licensed the extraction and refining technology to the Pyrethrum Board of Kenya, PBK who collects flowers from growers in several regions in Kenya. In Tanzania, the pyrethrum industry is under operation of a private company Pyrethrum Company of Tanzania, PCT which MGK is its majority owner.
Producers in East Africa, mainly Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda succeed in growing the pyrethrum flower because the unique plant thrives at high altitudes and in volcanic soil.
Together we build awareness that boost harmony, education, and success, below are more links to articles you will find thought provoking.
- Historical African Country Name
- Top 20 Largest Countries in Africa
- How many countries does Africa have?
- Roots of Africanized Christianity Spiritual Songs
- Paying Money To Tour Slums in Africa
- Awesome Kenyan Woman
- Land is Not For Women in Sierra Leone
- African Kente Cloth Facts
- Accra the Ghanaian Capital Ultimate Mall Experience