Divorced Couples African Proverbs on Love
African Proverb love tips and advice from divorced couples can save your relationship.
Everyone receives all kinds of advice in life, but men and women who have been divorced sometimes have the best advice on relationships because they have seen matrimony from all angles understanding you're not the same people you were when you got married.
People helping one another can bring an elephant into the house.
A zebra takes its stripes wherever it goes.
To a fight, one does not bring a knife that cuts but a needle that sews.
A clear conscience is more valuable than wealth.
Whatever the tree, so is the fruit.
Blood is inherited and virtue is acquired.
When the lion gets old even flies attack him.
He is a fool whose sheep runs away twice.
The tail of the cow watches to the right and left.
Together we build awareness that boost harmony, education, and success, below are more links to articles you will find thought provoking.
- African Country Names Your Saying Wrong
- What do Waist Beads Symbolize in Africa?
- About African Healers and Witchdoctors
- Hurricanes are Angry African Ancestors
- Highest Temperature and Lowest Temperature in Africa
- About African Night Running