Good Communication African Proverbs
It is no secret that people who maintain good relationships are also good communicators. Good communication is an essential skill in community relationships, but it takes practice.
Wisdom can be gotten from anyone, it is shared not a monopoly of one person - with love from your ancestors.
Words are responsible for cutting down a big tree; the ax is only an instrument - with love from your ancestors.
More African Proverbs from the motherland.
- Your Attitude African Proverbs
- What is an African Proverb
- Do not invite evil to sit at your table then cry
- Mean Coworkers African Proverbs
- Having Faith African Proverbs