HIV AIDS death rate chart in Africa by Country
The year 2018 is the last year the HIV/AIDS deaths rate in Africa by Country was updated. This chart provides from highest to lowest reported estimate of the number of adults and children who died of AIDS in Africa during the 2018 calendar year. Fifteen African countries do not have or provide HIV/AIDS deaths rates.
There are eight African counties with the top 10 HIV/AIDS deaths in the world.
1. South Africa
HIV/AIDS death rate chart in Africa by Country
|African Country||Number of adults and children who died of AIDS|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||13,000|
|Central African Republic||4,800|
|Republic of the Congo||4,000|
Together we build awareness that boost harmony, education, and success, below are more links to articles you will find thought provoking.
- African Country Names Your Saying Wrong
- What do Waist Beads Symbolize in Africa?
- About African Healers and Witchdoctors
- Hurricanes are Angry African Ancestors
- Highest Temperature and Lowest Temperature in Africa
- About African Night Running