When Husband and Wife are in Harmony
Nigerian Igbo proverb when husband and wife are in harmony, one piece of yam is enough for their food teaches us that by watering the seeds of kindness and cooperation, you can plant togetherness which will bring peace to your heart and home.
|Peace, love, and harmony|
When husband and wife are in harmony, one piece of yam is enough for their food. ~ Nigerian Igbo proverb.
True African Harmony Proverbs About Proverbs.
The proverb is the encapsulated expression of a successful ancestral tradition.
Proverbs are children of experience.
Proverbs are the wisdom of the home.
A wise man who knows proverbs reconciles difficulties.
The proverb does not lie.
Proverbs make a husband wise.
He who does not listen to the proverb remains begging for help.
Proverbs are like butterflies, some are caught, and some fly away.
In proverbs, the conscience of the people sits in judgment.
Proverbs are the wisdom of the ages.
Together we build awareness that boost harmony, education, and success, below are more links to articles you will find thought provoking.
- Historical African Country Name
- Top 20 Largest Countries in Africa
- How many countries does Africa have?
- Roots of Africanized Christianity Spiritual Songs
- Paying Money To Tour Slums in Africa
- Awesome Kenyan Woman
- Land is Not For Women in Sierra Leone
- African Kente Cloth Facts
- Accra the Ghanaian Capital Ultimate Mall Experience