Egyptian Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus tea or Karkaday in Egypt is a red hibiscus flower tea high in vitamin C. The hibiscus plant flower is used to make the tea by steeping dried hibiscus flowers.
How to make Hibiscus tea, you might ask, well just brew like regular tea. Tea made of hibiscus flowers has many health benefits and is known by many names in Africa, bissap in Senegal, and in Ghana, soobolo.
Egyptian Karkaday Hibiscus Tea Recipe
More economical easy lunch and dinner recipes to make right now so you never have to eat or prepare a boring meal again.
- Curried Tanzanian Coconut Okra Recipe
- Yedoro Stir Fried Ethiopian Chicken Dinner
- Senegalese Chicken Vermicelli
- Caldo Verde Portuguese Kale Soup
- Air Fryer Black Eyed Pea Dumpling Stew