10 Much To Do About Love African Proverbs.
Love is awkward. Love is difficult. Love is maddening, and love may just be the best thing that has ever happened to you.
10 Much To Do About Love African Proverbs
· Laughter is exterior, but love is in the heart.
· He who loves you, loves you with your dirt.
· Where there is love there is no darkness.
· Love attracts happiness; it brings near that which is far.
· Love and smoke are two things that cannot be concealed.
· Love has its reasons, which reasons it does not know.
· Do not throw your hook where there are no fish.
· Shelter your candle and it will give you light.
· A woman who lost her rival has no sorrow.
· If you love honey, fear not the bees.